Thursday, April 23, 2009

Santa Fe Grand Opening

Devon’s Back, 2008, oil on linen, 50 x 60 in., 127 x 152.4 cm.

Devon's Back will be on exhibit in the May 1st Grand Opening of Evoke Contemporary in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I may also have a second, smaller painting there as well, if I can finish in time. The exhibition will also include work by the Mexican sculptor, Javier Marin, whom I particularly admire. Then in August, I will participate in a five-person group show at the same gallery in which I will provide five to six paintings, and again will include the work of Javier Marin. I will provide more details as August approaches.

EVOKE Contemporary
130 Lincoln Avenue, Suite F
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501


  1. Congratulation!.. I would love to go Santa Fe to check out!!( if I could..)

  2. Great news, WIshing you lots of luck :)

  3. I love this painting,one of my favourite. Great job.

  4. Hi Kent :),
    I just found out you got a blog. That's great. good for you!
    Congratulations and good luck with the new exhibition.

  5. If you like Javier Marin check out my friend Cristina's sculptures, it's stunning work.
    Go to the "ahora" link on her page as well for her blog.